Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Teaching Hospital (ATH) Abbottabad required applications form willing male and female applicants for different Jobs or vacant posts on permanent basis from.
Complete job details of ATH Abbottabad Jobs are as below.
|Organization Name:||Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad|
|No. of Total Vacancies:||13|
|Age limits:||22 to Any Age|
|Qualification:||GN/BSN/BS in Commerce/MBA|
|Experience:||1 to 10 years relevant field experience.|
Last date of Online registration is Monday, February 17, 2020 for ATH Abbottabad Jobs.
Willing candidates or applicants who meet the eligibility or qualification criteria can apply for ATH Abbottabad Jobs. The complete application process is as below or for more details view the job advertisement.
- For Post No. 1 & 2 The eligible applicants have to send their detailed CV/Resume along with Cover letter, attested copies of all educational documents, Experiences certificates, national ID/CNIC, and recent photographs with blue or white background on following address via Pakistan Post or any other courier services.
- General Manager (Human Resource) Medical Teaching Institute, Ayub Teaching Hospital (ATH) N35 KaraKoram Highway Abbottabad.
- For Post No. 3 to 8 the Test will be conducted through NTS. To apply for these vacant posts visit national testing Services website.
Or visit this link: https://nts.org.pk//Test&Products/Announced/022020/ATH_Feb2020/ATH.php
- Download & Print the jobs application form. Fill the Application form with correct and relevant details with blue or black pen in capital letters. Deposit the application processing fee in prescribed bank via given bank fee draft.
- Along with job application form, attach two recent Passport size photographs, copy of CNIC and Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) with application form and send it to NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE (HQ)Ayub Teaching Hospital, Abbottabad (Project)Plot 96, Street # 4 H-8/1, Islamabad via Pakistan Post or any other courier services. Postal address is also provide on job advertisement.
- For details and quires visit National Testing Services website https://www.nts.org.pk or call on Help Line at +92 (0)51 8444 441.
At JobsUrdu.com we only provide the latest updates & alerts, detailed information and application procedure about different jobs. We didn’t provide any type of testing or visa service for listed jobs, nor affiliated with any advertising organization or recruitment agency.